It’s day 9 of the Willow Finishing Course Primer; how’s it going for you? (Hey! Are you new? Start here.) Back in the very first post on this blog, I mentioned that perfume has a magical quality to it. Done wrong, it turns the wearer into a reeking annoyance; many times have I wandered about my day with an uncomfortable feeling about how powerfully I smelled. Still, perfume done right is a fantastic thing. It’s sensual. It’s feminine. It’s oh-so-ladylike. When you find the scent that’s right for you, it can become your olfactory calling card. But you must, absolutely must wear only the tiniest bit. Have you guessed what our 9th habit is? I’ll bet that you have.
It’s this: Wear a dab or a spritz of perfume.
Add this to your morning routine. Invest in a good quality, non-obnoxious perfume and let it linger on one of your pulse points throughout the day. I particularly love the scented essential oils put out by blackphoenixalchemylab.com, but you might find that Chanel No. 5 or another wonderful-smelling perfume is the right way for you to go.
Have fun with this one, ladies.
So, how well did you score today?
1. Apply chap stick. 1 point.
2. Drink a big glass of water. 1 point.
3. Sit and stand with excellent posture. 1 point.
4. Exercise for thirty minutes. 1 point.
5. Clean your nails thoroughly. 1 point.
6. Dress in clothes that fit you perfectly. 1 point.
7. Apply lotion to your feet and hands at bedtime. 1 point.
8. Wear one piece of pretty jewelry. 1 point.
9. Wear a dab or a spritz of perfume. 1 point.
It’s possible to earn up to 9 points today. How well did you do? I’ll post my score in the comments; you can feel free to do the same.
– Miss Fitzgerald