Yesterday we added on to our evening routines. Today we’re adding on to both our morning and our evening routines. Oral hygiene is the one thing you can’t skimp on when it comes to how well you feel and how attractive you look. Bad teeth look ugly, yes, but complications from tooth decay and gum disease can ravage your mouth and ruin your days and nights. Therefore, you should be taking excellent care of your teeth.
That’s why I want you to add this next habit to your morning and evening routines: floss and thoroughly brush your teeth. I mean fronts and backs of your teeth. I mean top teeth and bottom teeth. And I really do mean flossing. I keep floss in my coat pocket, on my night stand, and in both bathrooms. You’ll want to keep plenty of floss handy as well.
How well did you score? Give yourself a point for each task you completed.
1. Apply chap stick.
2. Drink a big glass of water.
3. Sit and stand with excellent posture.
4. Exercise for thirty minutes.
5. Clean your nails thoroughly.
6. Dress in clothes that fit you perfectly.
7. Apply lotion to your feet and hands at bedtime.
8. Wear one piece of pretty jewelry.
9. Wear a dab or a spritz of perfume.
10. Stretch gently for five minutes at bedtime.
11. Floss and thoroughly brush your teeth twice a day.
I’ll post my score in the comments section. You can do the same. =) How is this working for you?