Today we’re adding to our list of daily deportment tools. This next habit is one of the simplest ways to show your polish; for some of you it may even be easy. For others, it might prove to be difficult. Whatever the case, I want you stick to it. Here’s habit number 14: Remove profanity from your speech. Just don’t use it. By doing this, you’ll be showing respect for yourself and others. You’ll train yourself not to slip up when it matters and your vocabulary will expand itself to fill the void. People respect people who don’t use profanity.
Let’s take a look at your daily deportment tools so far:
Sit and stand with excellent posture.
Smile at everyone.
Refuse to say anything bad about anyone, including yourself.
Remove profanity from your speech.
Add those wonderful tools to your fashion development and your health consciousness, and you can see that you’re well on your way toward a bunch of really useful skills and habits that will guide you through life looking fabulous and earning respect. What’s not to like?
Hey! We’ve completed two weeks of this finishing course! Congratulations! How well did you score today? Take a look at the list below and assign yourself 1 point for each task that you completed. I’ll post my score in the comments section, and I invite you to do the same.
1. Apply chap stick.
2. Drink a big glass of water.
3. Sit and stand with excellent posture.
4. Exercise for thirty minutes.
5. Clean your nails thoroughly.
6. Dress in clothes that fit you perfectly.
7. Apply lotion to your feet and hands at bedtime.
8. Wear one piece of pretty jewelry.
9. Wear a dab or a spritz of perfume.
10. Stretch gently for five minutes at bedtime.
11. Floss and thoroughly brush your teeth twice a day.
12. Smile at everyone.
13. Refuse to say anything bad about anyone, including yourself.
14. Remove profanity from your speech.